Sahasrara: The Crown Chakra
Sahasrara, which means 1000 petalled lotus, is generally considered to be the chakra of pure consciousness, within which there is neither object nor subject. When the female kundalini Shakti energy rises to this point, it unites with the male Shiva energy, and a state of liberating samadhi is attained. Symbolized by a lotus with one thousand multi-coloured petals, it is located either at the crown of the head, or above the crown of the head. Sahasrara is represented by the colour violet and it involves such issues as inner wisdom and the death of the body.
Color & Size Options:
- Mahogany Red, Red Oak, Pecan & Redwood Stain - 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 1/8"
- Violet - 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 1/8"
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging.
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.