Tree of Life
The concept of a tree of life has been used in science, religion, philosophy, and mythology. It alludes to the interconnection of all life on our planet and serves as a metaphor for common descent in the evolutionary sense. The tree of life is also known as the sacred tree.
Color & Size Options:
- Mahogany Red Stain, Gunstock Stain, Golden Pecan Stain, Honey Stain & Red Oak Stain - 15" x 15", 18" x 18" & 24" x 24" ( 36" version available at: http://www.eternalglyphics.com/product/tree-of-life-36 )
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging.
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.