Ajna: The Third Eye Chakra
Ajna is symbolized by a lotus with two petals, and corresponds to the colors violet, indigo or deep blue. The seed syllable for this chakra is the syllable OM. Ajna is known as the third eye chakra and is linked to the pineal gland which may inform a model of its envisioning. The pineal gland is a light sensitive gland that produces the hormone melatonin which regulates sleep and waking up. Ajna's key issues involve balancing the higher and lower selves and trusting inner guidance. Ajna's inner aspect relates to the access of intuition. Mentally, Ajna deals with visual consciousness. Emotionally, Ajna deals with clarity on an intuitive level.
Color & Size Options:
- Red Mahogany & Golden Pecan Stain - 11 1/2" x 7 3/8" x 1/8"
- Indigo - 11 1/2" x 7 3/8" x 1/8"
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging.
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.