All Seeing Eye of Ra
This is a unique version of the eye of Ra infused with the all seeing eye symbol. The Eye of Ra (also known as ''The Eye of Horus'') is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power and good health. Horus was an ancient sky god whose eyes were said to be the sun and the moon. However, he soon became strongly associated with the sun (and the sun god Ra ("Ra, who is Horus of the two horizons"). The Eye of Ra or Eye of Re is a being in ancient Egyptian mythology that functions as a feminine counterpart to the sun god Ra.
Color & Size Options:
- Mahogany Stain - 20 1/4" x 26" x 3/4"
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging.
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.