Anahata: The Heart Chakra
Anahata is symbolized by a circular flower with twelve green petals. Within it is a yantra of two intersecting triangles, forming a hexagram, symbolizing a union of the male and female. The seed mantra is Yam. Anahata is related to the heart, an element of the immune system as well as being part of the endocrine system. It is the site of maturation of the T cells responsible for fending off disease and may be adversely affected by stress. Physically Anahata governs circulation, emotionally it governs unconditional love for the self and others, mentally it governs passion, and spiritually it governs devotion.
Color & Size Options:
- Red Mahogany & Golden Pecan Stain - 11 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 1/8"
- Green - 11 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 1/8"
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging.
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.