Blossom Of Life
This is a unique version of the Lotus Flower infused with the flower of life symbol.
The lotus flower has long been valued by Buddhists and viewed as a sacred flower by Hindus and the ancient Egyptians. The first and most literal meaning is from the lotus’ ability to rise and bloom above the mud to achieve enlightenment. A lotus flower fully bloomed and open represents full enlightenment and self-awareness. The second meaning is purification, resembled by the purifying of the spirit, which is born into murkiness. The third meaning refers to faithfulness. Those who are working to rise above the muddy waters will need to be faithful followers. In a literal sense, the meaning of the lotus flower in Buddhism represents rebirth as when a soul leaves this world in its present form to be reborn in another.
The Flower of Life is a name for a geometrical figure composed of multiple evenly-spaced, overlapping circles. This figure, used as a decorative motif since ancient times, forms a flower-like pattern with the symmetrical structure of a hexagon. The Flower of Life symbol is considered to be sacred among many cultures, both ancient and modern. Within this symbol can be found all the building blocks of the universe (the Platonic solids within it were "thought to act as a template from which all life springs"). The Flower of Life can be used as a metaphor to illustrate the connectedness of all life and the spirit within the universe.
Color & Size Options:
- Orange Blossom - 12" x 12" x 1/8"
- Teal Blossom - 12" x 12" x 1/8"
- Mahogany Red - 12" x 12" x 1/8"
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging.
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.