Chakra Set of 7: Color
A person can collect energy from several different levels of vibrations–including color–that are utilized in various parts of the body. Throughout our body we have main energy centers, which are connected to major organs or glands that govern other body parts. Each of these main energy centers are referred to as chakra.
In Hindu metaphysical tradition, Buddhism, tantric, yogic and other belief systems chakras are points in the human body, i.e. major plexuses of arteries, veins and nerves, that are centres of life force (prana), or vital energy.
Their name derives from the Sanskrit word for "wheel" or "turning", but in yogic context a better translation of the word is 'vortex or whirlpool'. This wheel-like spinning vortex that whirls in a circular motion forming a vacuum in the center that draws in anything it encounters on its particular vibratory level.
It is also believed that we have seven main chakra centers and that each main center is connected to our being on several different levels: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. On the physical level each chakra governs a main organ or gland, which is then connected to other body parts that resonate the same frequency. Every organ, gland and body system is connected to a chakra and each chakra is connected to a color vibrational frequency.
Color & Size Options:
- Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange & Red
- Approx. - 7" x 7" x 1/4" to 13" x 13" x 1/4" inches
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging.
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.