The Ankh also known as "key of life" or "the key of the Nile", was the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic character that read "life", a triliteral sign for the consonants. It represents the concept of eternal life, which is the general meaning of the symbol. The Egyptian gods are often portrayed carrying it by its loop, or bearing one in each hand, arms crossed over their chest. The origin of ankh is highly debated and it is represented by an oval or point-down teardrop set atop a T shape.
Color & Size Options:
- Cedar Stain - 7 5/8" x 4 1/4" x 1/8"
- Mahogany Stain - 7 5/8" x 4 1/4" x 1/8"
Also available as a magnet - http://eternalglyphics.com/product/magnets
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging. (Unless Magnet)
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.