Egyptian Eye of Horus
The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power and good health. From very early times in Egypt the sun and the moon were regarded as the eyes of the great falcon god Horus, though the two eyes eventually became differentiated, with the left eye (the "Eye of Horus") often being regarded as the symbol of the moon, the Eye of Thoth, the lunar eye.
Color & Size Options:
- Red Oak Stain - 5" X 4 1/2" x 1/4"
- Red Oak Stain - 40" x 24" x 3/4"
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging. (Unless Magnet)
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.