For eons, human beings have felt that certain numbers, ratios, and shapes have sacred significance. In mathematics, the Fibonacci numbers or Fibonacci sequence are the numbers in the following integer sequence: 1,\;1,\;2,\;3,\;5,\;8,\;13,\;21,\;34,\;55,\;89,\;144..... The Fibonacci, is an approximation of the golden spiral created by drawing circular arcs connecting the opposite corners of squares in the Fibonacci tiling; this one uses squares. The Fibonacci sequence is named after Fibonacci, a European mathematician. Fibonacci was not the first to know about the sequence, it was known in India hundreds of years before. The Fibonacci series and Golden Ratio are still instrumental in everything from Art to Music.
Color & Size Options:
- Red Mahogany, Gunstock Stain, Golden Pecan, & Red Oak Stain: 12" x 7" x 1/2" & 23" x 15" x 3/4"
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging.
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.