Flower of Life: Intricate
The Flower of Life is a name for a geometrical figure composed of multiple evenly-spaced, overlapping circles. This figure, used as a decorative motif since ancient times, forms a flower-like pattern with the symmetrical structure of a hexagon. The Flower of Life symbol is considered to be sacred among many cultures, both ancient and modern. Within this symbol can be found all the building blocks of the universe (the Platonic solids within it were "thought to act as a template from which all life springs"). The Flower of Life can be used as a metaphor to illustrate the connectedness of all life and the spirit within the universe.
Color & Size Options:
- Mahogany Red Stain, Gunstock Stain, Golden Pecan Stain, Honey Stain & Red Oak Stain - 18" x 18" x 1" & 24" x 24" x 1" ( 36" version available at: www.eternalglyphics.com/product/flower-of-life-36)
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging.
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.