Horus is one of Ancient Egypt's best known gods as well as one of its oldest. The God of war, sky, and protection. Horus was often the ancient Egyptians' national patron god. He was usually depicted as a falcon-headed man wearing the prescient, or a red and white crown, as a symbol of kingship over the entire kingdom of Egypt.
Color & Size Options:
- Red Mahogany Stain - 20" x 22" x 1/2"
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging.
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.