Hunab Ku (Mayan pronunciation: [huˈnaɓ ku]) is a Yucatec Mayan word meaning "The Only God." Hunab Ku symbol represents the Supreme God and Creator of the Maya. He is the head of the Mayan Pantheon and called 'God of the Gods'.
Color & Size Options:
- Red Oak Stain, Mahogany Red Stain, Golden Pecan Stain & Gunstock Stain: 18" x 18" x 1" & 24" x 24" x 1"
- Honey Stain w/ Green: 18" x 18" x 1"
- Red Mahogany Stain w/ Purple, Yellow and Red: 24" x 24" x 1"
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging.
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.