Manipura: The Solar Plexus Chakra
Manipura is symbolized by a downward pointing triangle with ten petals, along with the color yellow. The seed syllable is Ram. Manipura is related to the metabolic and digestive systems. Manipura is believed to correspond to Islets of Langerhans, which are groups of cells in the pancreas, as well as the outer adrenal glands and the adrenal cortex. These play a valuable role in digestion, the conversion of food matter into energy for the body. Physically, Manipura governs digestion, mentally it governs personal power, emotionally it governs expansiveness, and spiritually, all matters of growth.
Color & Size Options:
- Golden Pecan & Red Mahogany Stain - 11 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 1/8"
- Yellow - 11 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 1/8"
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging.
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.