Namaste is derived from Sanskrit and is a combination of two words, "Namaḥ" and "te". Namaḥ means 'bow', 'reverential salutation' or 'adoration' and te means 'to you'. Therefore, Namaste literally means "salutations to you" or in some cultures meaning "wish you a long life". Namaste implies an understanding that all beings in this existence are part of the surface and that beyond the surface, so to say, all beings are part of the One ultimate essence that underlies, and is, all.
Color & Size Options:
- Golden Pecan Stain & Red Oak Stain - 4 1/2" x 15" x 3/4"
Also available as a magnet - http://eternalglyphics.com/product/magnets
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging (unless magnet)
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.