Tree of Life: Kabbalah
The Tree of Life is in the form of ten interconnected nodes, as the central symbol of the Kabbalah; it alludes to the interconnection of all life on our planet and serves as a metaphor for common descent in the evolutionary sense. The symbol of Tree of Life represents different qualities and virtues like wisdom, strength, protection, beauty, bounty and redemption. This tree is associated with the creator because it provides protection, supports abundant fruit production and thereby, regeneration. This symbol indicates that all forms of life are connected through a cosmic energy and that we as humans should live in harmony with the rest of living beings.
Color & Size Options:
- Red Mahogany Stain & Golden Pecan Stain: 17" x 9" x 3/4"
- Red Mahogany Stain & Golden Pecan Stain: 25 1/2" x 12" x 3/4"
- Red Mahogany Stain & Golden Pecan Stain: 40" x 21" x 1"
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging.
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.