Triquetra (Latin tri- "three" and quetrus "cornered") originally meant "triangle" and was used to refer to various three-cornered shapes. Nowadays, it has come to refer exclusively to a particular more complicated shape formed of three vesicae piscis, sometimes with an added circle in or around it. Also known as a "trinity knot," to represent the Trinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: three distinct persons of one divine essence.
Color & Size Options:
- Mahogany Red Stain, Honey Stain, Golden Pecan Stain, Gunstock Stain & Red Oak Stain - 10" x 10" x 1"
- Finished with a clear polyurethane gloss.
- A Sturdy saw-tooth or D-Ring hanger has been nailed/screwed to the back for easy hanging.
- Colors may vary from what’s shown in photo due to lighting and digital processing.
- Shipping and handling costs vary depending on quantity and location.